Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reflections (by Bonnie Waldrep)

Words can not say how wonderful and blessed I feel to have been part of such a great ministry. The love that was felt from the members of Baptist chapel, to the youth center from the teachers, to the children loving on me daily and holding my hand. The people of Kenya that we witnessed to were warm and welcoming us into their home and wanting to serve us tea or hot chocolate. I have not ever felt so welcomed and at home. Gods love seem to surround us where ever we went. I can not praise God enough for the blessing we have received while we were there. I just want to thank every one for making us feel at home and for helping us to feel part of the team. Thank all of you for your prayers and God guidance while we were preparing to go and while we were there. I feel the mission was a great success with many being saved, Thank you Jesus!

I continue to asked for prayers for the people of Kenya and for the children at the youth center,Baptist chapel and help with funds to feed the children there. I pray that God will continue to guide and we will see him and feel his presence daily knowing that we are in his will. Thanks so much to everyone! Love to all, Bonnie Waldrep

No comments:

Post a Comment